How to check KPLC bill
Everyone uses electricity nowadays and if you don’t want to be disconnected from the power grid, then you need to check KPLC bill and make your payments in due time.
With the advancement of new technology, the electricity company , Kenya Power has unveiled E-bill , an electronic bill querying service which allows its customers to check their electricity account balance and bill due date any time, by SMS, e-mail or their website.
You can now check your KPLC Bill at the comfort of your home or office in three easy ways.
Check KPLC Bill Using The KPLC Website.
Using this service requires an active internet connection on your phone or PC and a supported web browser.
- Click here or type this URL on your web browser https://contactcentre.kplc.co.ke/KEIOPEN/index.xhtml
- Enter the first part of your Account Number and click on the Submit button.For example account 998877-01 enter 998877.
- The results will appear below the Submit button.
Check KPLC Bill Using SMS
This service works for Kenyan networks at KES 5/- above the normal SMS rates.Therefore you will require a Kenyan Sim Card and some Airtime.
- Create a new SMS on your phone and type the first part of your Account Number.For example account 998877-01 enter 998877.
- Send the message to 95551.And in a few seconds you will receive an automated SMS reply with your account details.
Check KPLC Bill Via E-Mail
Using this service you will require an active internet connection,a browser or any mail client and of course your email address and password.
- Log on to your email and Compose or Create a New Mail.
- Type the first part of your account number in the subject field. For example, account 998877-01, type 998877.
- Send the blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org and after a few minutes you will receive an automated reply with your account balance details and payment due date.